Footprints Security is a 100% locally owned and operated security services provider, proudly serving Vancouver Island since 1980. We are currently seeking a skilled administrator to join our growing Nanaimo team in the role of Administrative Support.
Reporting to the Vice President - Operations, the Administrative Support position provides a variety of key administrative functions in support of our operation. Working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, the right candidate will be able to think critically, act quickly, and prioritize effectively. Excellent computer skills and the ability to multi-task are required for this position.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide daily administrative support to members of the Footprints team;
- Prepare, maintain, and distribute various reports both internally and externally;
- Maintain accurate and organized company file systems;
- Complete data entry in a timely and accurate manner;
- Special projects as required;
- Follow-up and act as a liaison with various individuals, both internally and externally, at all levels of the organization, with the highest level of customer service;
- Document management;
- Other duties as required.
Qualifications and Requirements
- University degree. Will consider experience in lieu of formal education;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an administrative, operational, or scheduling role in an office environment;
- Ability to be productive and efficient with limited supervision;
- Eagerness to learn with an exceptional attention to detail;
- Ability to mitigate problems and find creative solutions;
- Strong organization and communication skills;
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced, dynamic environment;
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task while prioritizing work;
- Mastery of MS Office assumed.
We thank all candidates for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.