$300.00 SIGNING BONUS AVAILABLE FOR GUARDS WITH A VALID BC SECURITY WORKER’S LICENCE! (Conditions apply)
Are you an experienced Security Professional with a valid BC Security Worker’s Licence looking to work with a dedicated, Vancouver Island-based team?
Footprints Security is unique; we are different from the provincial and national security companies. We are locally-owned and operated and pride ourselves on being a family-run business that serves the communities in which we live. When you join Footprints, you are not just getting a job – you are joining a family who wants to see you succeed in having a positive impact in Vancouver Island communities. We provide a healthy work-life balance with flexible schedules to meet your needs, above average industry pay, and an extended health and dental plan for qualified employees (conditions apply).
Footprints Security is seeking an experienced supervisor with a valid BC Security Worker’s Licence, a Class 5 BC Drivers Licence, and a clean driver’s abstract to join our growing Nanaimo team as an Administrative Mobile Patrol Security Supervisor. This is a full time, daytime position, and requires regular weekend work.
Administrative Mobile Patrol Security Supervisor - General Responsibilities:
• Provide daily administrative support to members of the operations team;
• Prepare, maintain, and distribute various reports both internally and externally;
• Maintain accurate and organized company file systems;
• Coordinate site logistics and details for service requests;
• Assist with cell phone, radio, and pager assignment and organization;
• Process and manage access keys for employees and clients;
• Follow-up and act as a liaison with various individuals, both internally and externally, at all levels of the organization, with the highest level of customer service;
• Observe, record, and report activities and security incidents while on shift;
• Ensure client property and personnel are secure and follow site-specific instructions;
• Conduct foot patrols, including standing and walking for long periods of time;
• Provide exceptional customer service to clients and the public;
• Respond to alarms as required;
• Other duties as assigned
Required Qualifications and Skills:
• A valid BC Security Worker’s Licence is required;
• A valid Class 5 Drivers Licence with clean driver’s abstract is required;
• Flexible availability – this is daytime position that covers both Saturday, Sunday, and 3 weekdays; the ideal candidate will be flexible to work afternoons as needed;
• At least 2 years of experience in the security industry;
• Advanced computer skills assumed, with the ability to train others on computer systems and smartphone use;
• Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail;
• Strong supervisory skills with the ability to guide and support Security Guards;
• Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively in a busy environment;
• Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing;
• Ability to write clear and concise incident reports;
• Ability to stand and walk for long periods;
• A calm demeanor and sound decision-making skills;
• Fluency in English.
What Footprints Offers:
• A competitive pay rate commensurate with skills and experience;
• $300 Signing Bonus available for candidates with a valid BC Security Worker’s Licence (conditions apply);
• Extended Health and Dental Plan (conditions apply);
• Opportunities for advancement;
• Employee recognition programs and events.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.