Advanced Security Training
The goal of this course is to allow participants to safely, effectively, and lawfully restrain and control restraint or assaultive individuals who may have contravened a law or policy and whose behaviour poses a risk to themselves or others.
This required course is 24 hours and focuses on:
- Security Services Act & Regulations
- Advanced Force Options Theory
- Introduction to Control Tactics
- Application of Restraints
- Excited Delirium & Positional Asphyxia
- Reporting & Documentation
This course includes:
- JIBC Written Exam
- JIBC AST Student Manual
- Professional instruction by our JIBC Certified Instructor
- Use of training facility, handcuffs and other required materials
Contact us today for further information!